[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 29 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:13 am
That is not a tiger wrong front hull and wrong turret.

It not looking exactly like PZ IV is a result of mega not design their vehicles for 100% Accuracy.

The way the frontal hull slopes down is more like the PZ IV

And you are wrong about the turret placement Google images proved this was a PZ IV
After looking some more at it, I think we can say it's kind of a hybrid.
You're right, Mega is never 100% accurate, and in the past they have been known to merge vehicle designs.
Let's go for a Pz. IV Tiger.

I'm still convinced it is a panzer IV pretty accurate in shape

I found a new weapon crate set called: Firebreak Weapon crate New head molds that are wicked cool

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 pm
I found a new weapon crate set called: Firebreak Weapon crate New head molds that are wicked cool
There's a Desert weapon crate too which has an M-16, a second firearm I can't remember, and a machete-like sword that was previously used in TMNT and Assassin's Creed sets.

There's a 16 figure WWII battle pack on Amazon thats supposed to go on sale starting on the 26th of this month.

Nick1776 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
There's a 16 figure WWII battle pack on Amazon thats supposed to go on sale starting on the 26th of this month.
Some people have already received it, and I will receive it tomorrow.

It's definitely 100% out. Source: Set I put together last night.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 am
It's definitely 100% out. Source: Set I put together last night.
Post maybe when you can? I want to see those new dog molds.

Just saw a leak on the Discord with two new weapons crates (navy and WWII Armored Division) and Heroes Series 5. Series 5 includes this guy

https://callofduty.megaconstrux.com/en- ... go-necalli

There's also a Gideon, a Ruin, and three I can't see the names for (a Ghost, a WWII general type, and a night vision goggles guy)

Return to “Call of Duty”