[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Your Best Pictures - Page 8 - Community

Your Best Pictures

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm trying to use more practical effects in my photos. Eventually I hope to advance to using firecrackers as explosions.

Obviously you guys thought Damaged Helmet was good too, seeing as it has a staff pick.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... y/heroes_2
Not a lot of mine are very good but this one I think was the best

You just need to work on your backgrounds, and you'll be taking great photos!

It's normal to look at a pic you took and think, "this is a cool picture!" and then you post it, wait a week or so. And then you look back at it and think, "man that looks not very good."

My favorite picture here is Pic 3

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm
Backgrounds are tricky. Half my backgrounds are still just walls or boxes of sets used to block out the less desirable objects.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:25 pm
Backgrounds are tricky. Half my backgrounds are still just walls or boxes of sets used to block out the less desirable objects.
Like lamps.

Lamps don’t set a good background for MCX.

Take any light-blue flat thing, put it on it's side and boom! You have sky. Then just put some ground pieces down and you have a good set.

Return to “General discussion”