[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Id like to see Game Of Thrones line - Page 2 - Community

Id like to see Game Of Thrones line

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:52 pm
I'm assuming someone watches Game of Thrones. I believe they have five bajillion viewers.
I also don’t watch, so I would say whoever has the coolest sword and shield.

Ashtalon wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:53 pm
Game of Thrones is one of those properties which just doesn't translate into toys very well. I think it's the dull color schemes. I know there are leaked listings for a couple of Mega Construx GoT sets (a White Walker battle set and a dragon set). I don't see the line going very deep though, as there doens't seem to be a lot to make which is visually interesting. But if people are willing to buy it....

I'd rather have Skyrim or Lord of the Rings, as there are at least a variety of races to make.
Lord of the rings is taken so that will not happen. Skyrim is starting to look bad since another company that makes horrible mini figures showed some stuff at toy fair. I do not see GoT being made simply cause its is not kid friendly. The have a lot of races in the show like the tree elves, white walkers, zombies, giants, and humans that are as various as skyrim from an Egypt type to nords. The colors are no different then skyrim as well since there is a lot of grey. While I would rather have a Skyrim line it almost feels too late. It did come out 8 years ago.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey would be another line I would love to see. At least the a few of them in the heroes line.

Although I'd rather have some Generic Fantasy / Sword & Sorcery characters, I would definitely buy some GOT figures.

-Ser Jorah
-Gray Worm
-The Hound
-Bron
-Jon Snow
-Ned Stark
-Oberyn

I'm not that great with the names, but I would probably buy more.

Ideally, I want barbarians, gladiators, spartans, ninjas, rangers, and some elves.

Murple wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:01 pm
Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:52 pm
I'm assuming someone watches Game of Thrones. I believe they have five bajillion viewers.
I also don’t watch, so I would say whoever has the coolest sword and shield.
Agreed there.

Theoretically I'd love to see Jaimie Lannister and Khal Drogo. Theoretically, of course! 😉

Game of Thrones has many houses to create a 4 or 5 person battle pack with a captain or main character like they did with assassin's creed. Line sets could include wall set or sets to combine to make one or even carriages with horses. And if all else fails there are many characters i d like to see made or at least funneled into the probuilder heroes. Any or all of the lanister and stark family, Mother of dragons ,khal drogo sir jorrah, giant, and wildlings. If you want to trail and error to see if game of thrones would sell throw in Jon Snow and The Mother Of Dragons into the heroes line if they sell make its own line or just keep coming out with 2 people from game of thrones into hero series

There will be a line, I tried to post the Mega Construx News' leak but I wasn't able to.
So far there are 2 confirmed sets:
Some kind of White Walker vs Knights
Dany and with one of her dragons

Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:48 pm
I'm not saying we're doing a Game of Thrones line, but if we did do a Game of Thrones line, which character would you most like to see as a micro action figure?
The Mountain, no doubts

Finally more details have come out regarding the Mega Construx Game of Thrones sets. And there's some potentially bad news.
The threat is real. Jon Snow is determined to capture an Undead Wight beyond the wall, but to do this he must first defeat the Undead Army. As the battle erupts, the Night King watches on, perched atop a ledge from the high ground. The two rivals meet eyes, and at long last, fire and ice are set to clash. Recreate this epic moment and build the intimidating showdown beyond the wall!

Mega Construx Game of Thrones White Walker Battle:

Age Range: 14 Years and Up
Buildable ledge setting that separates bitter rivals from their destiny
3 highly detailed, super-poseable 2.5-inch micro action figures include Jon Snow, Night King and Undead Wight
Jon Snow figure is equipped with Season 7 northern attire
Set and figures come with authentic weapons and accessories
Collect and combine with other construction sets by Mega Construx
Build your Game of Thrones, and Build Beyond!
Dracarys! Lead the Dothraki army into battle on Daenerys' largest, and most vicious companion, Drogon. Fend off the Lannisters and turn the tide to claim victory on a truly devastating beast. At 20-inches long, and with a wingspan measuring 2-feet, this buildable black and red dragon is mammoth. Drogon defines the Dragon Queen; her mount is a key asset for the Targaryens to reclaim the Iron Throne. Build Drogon, then bend your knee!

Mega Construx Game of Thrones Daenerys and Drogon:

Age Range: 14 Years and Up
Buildable, black and red-scaled Drogon, with super-poseable legs, tail, head and extendable fabric wings
Drogon's body measures 20-inches long
Drogon's wingspan is 2-feet wide
Highly detailed, super-poseable 2.5-inch Daenerys Targaryen micro action figure
Daenerys comes equipped with Season 7 battle attire featuring dragon chain
Figure comes with authentic weapons and accessories
Collect and combine with other construction sets by Mega Construx
Build your Game of Thrones, and Build Beyond!

If these listing turn out to be true, Mega has decided to make yet another scale for their collector figures. Halo/Heroes scale. Call of Duty/Destiny scale. And now a larger Game of Thrones scale. Sigh. I feel like the Heroes line is bringing people into the brand in the first time, and people are really impressed (obviously) with the line. Now, it looks like there may be a scale difference between the upcoming Game of Thrones line and the popular Heroes line. If this turns out to be true, it'll be disappointing. The dragon does sound impressive, though.

Return to “General discussion”