[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MCX Product Tracker Thread - Page 7 - Community

The MCX Product Tracker Thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hi everyone,

As we've reiterated multiple times across various threads and topics, off topic posts will be deleted. We love to encourage conversation and engagement within our community and we'd like to keep conversation pertinent to the thread topic to respect the OP and prevent the thread for veering off topic.

Lighthearted banter amongst friends is great and there are many options for you to continue on relevant threads that already exist.

Thanks!

I'd recommend looking at dollar General as always

I'm planning on hitting Ross, Ollies and Barnes and Noble this Saturday. I'll report what I find.

HEB Plus:
CoD Shipping containers and Halo armorys.

So here's what I found today:

Ollies: a whole fudging ton of Breakout Beasts Series 1

Walmart: a bunch of COD heroes, a few Halo Heroes from various past series, Fireteam Castle, Blizzard Squad, Ezio single figure pack, Kratos single figure pack, a like 5 pack of He-Man characters, a COD atv, and both the new COD armories

Barnes and Noble: a single Breakout Beasts S1 egg

Gamestop: all the Destiny single figure pack Titans, and the Hunter Armory with the Void Bow

Target: a bunch of Pokemon sets, plus all the newest Drop Pods and the Kinsano Cyclops

Ross: CTF Artic Warthog (which I grabbed for $13), two Grunt Battlesuits and two Banished Ghost Rush sets.

Sadly, no Series 10 yet.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 5:46 pm
So here's what I found today:

Ollies: a whole fudging ton of Breakout Beasts Series 1

Walmart: a bunch of COD heroes, a few Halo Heroes from various past series, Fireteam Castle, Blizzard Squad, Ezio single figure pack, Kratos single figure pack, a like 5 pack of He-Man characters, a COD atv, and both the new COD armories

Barnes and Noble: a single Breakout Beasts S1 egg

Gamestop: all the Destiny single figure pack Titans, and the Hunter Armory with the Void Bow

Target: a bunch of Pokemon sets, plus all the newest Drop Pods and the Kinsano Cyclops

Ross: CTF Artic Warthog (which I grabbed for $13), two Grunt Battlesuits and two Banished Ghost Rush sets.

Sadly, no Series 10 yet.
Target and Walmart are the same here in central Texas.

Update!

For those of you who are having trouble acquiring MCX (due to poor distribution or location) I may be buying and reselling MCX for you all. (At reasonable [almost] retail price!!)

*cough cough* DISCORD Server *cough cough.*

Cool the postage will be costly tho

Return to “General discussion”