[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 20 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
xNIGHTxR1PP3Rx wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:56 pm
Idk. But an original trilogy version of the UNSC scorpion would be cool.
Done.

I just randomly appear at page 20. I think they should make a new Phantom set for Signature Series 2019 or 2020. It'd be small, but i think it should include a new elite pilot, three elite minors (new), 4 grunts, a marine pilot and a spartan EVA. It would include a new medium sized Phantom and a hornet. The weapons would be 3 needlers, one fuel rod cannon, a beam rifle, two plasma rifles and a plasma pistol. About 90 USD

Isn’t this for sig series sets?

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:15 am
Isn’t this for sig series sets?
Yeah.

I just want more starships. I would kill to have a Spirit of Fire on display. Covenenant cruiser would be great as well.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:33 pm
I just randomly appear at page 20. I think they should make a new Phantom set for Signature Series 2019 or 2020. It'd be small, but i think it should include a new elite pilot, three elite minors (new), 4 grunts, a marine pilot and a spartan EVA. It would include a new medium sized Phantom and a hornet. The weapons would be 3 needlers, one fuel rod cannon, a beam rifle, two plasma rifles and a plasma pistol. About 90 USD
Could work for a sig series. They could do a big to game scale version. Probably would be accomplishable considering the 2011(?) One is really accurate even though its smaller.

A covenant version of the fire base would be epic. I would love having another "base" and more covenant figures.

A Halo Ring would be different, cool, a neat center piece, and interesting build!

I like the Covenant Cruiser idea (named from Halo Lore) and Spirit of Fire!

It would be neat to see a set commemorating Blue Team and Sam 034’s engagement on a Covenant ship in which the first Spartan casualty occurs...set could include early Blue Team and Covenant with damage to ship and an interior area space where engagement occurs.

What about the gravemind as the 2019/2020 set? It would be a great source of flood blocks and parts (it would also be cool if you DIDN’T disassemble it), and the graveminds played a relatively large role in several Halo games and the lore.

Also, we have to have more flood sets eventually. Maybe High Charity? A Halo control room?

B-142 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 pm
What about the gravemind as the 2019/2020 set? It would be a great source of flood blocks and parts (it would also be cool if you DIDN’T disassemble it), and the graveminds played a relatively large role in several Halo games and the lore.

Also, We have to have more flood sets eventually. Maybe High Charity? A Halo control room?
Infecty bois unite !

Return to “Halo”