[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Watch those Wrist Rockets! - Page 6 - Community

Watch those Wrist Rockets!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 pm
I think that if we all just ignored these forums then they would go away.
I didn't make it! My buddy made the fake account, and these forums.

Thu May 23, 2019 11:30 pm
Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 pm
I think that if we all just ignored these forums then they would go away.
I didn't make it! My buddy made the fake account, and these forums.
Nice.

Idk what made me think of this, but

Joe and every other Star Wars fan here, how much money would you pay to have an animated Star Wars bounty hunter movie with Dee Bradley Baker as Bossk, Simon Pegg as Dengar, and Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:34 am

Joe and every other Star Wars fan here, how much money would you pay to have an animated Star Wars bounty hunter movie with Dee Bradley Baker as Bossk, Simon Pegg as Dengar, and Nika Futterman as Asajj Ventress?
I'd probably just skip. I dunno, bounty hunters just don't have a special place for me. Maybe I'd see it for Asajj. She's cool! :/

Absolutely 0 euros.
No Boba, no customer.

I’m no longer a star wars fan (nor have I been for a long time) but I gotta agree with Survivor. No Boba Fett, then I’m not gonna consider watching it.

I've never really liked Star Wars..

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:45 am
Absolutely 0 euros.
No Boba, no customer.
I’m not saying he wouldn’t be there, I’m just saying I don’t have a specific voice actor for him.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:39 am
I've never really liked Star Wars..
RIP, seriously RIP. Like the OT at least are some of the best movies ever made. If you say the prequals, I'd understand as they are objectively bad films.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 1:34 am

That's because they are making a new Star Wars something. It's called The Mandalorian.

Return to “General discussion”