[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Watch those Wrist Rockets! - Page 7 - Community

Watch those Wrist Rockets!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:24 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:39 am
I've never really liked Star Wars..
RIP, seriously RIP. Like the OT at least are some of the best movies ever made. If you say the prequals, I'd understand as they are objectively bad films.
Yeah I don't mind the OT, it just feels a little rinse and repeat with the prequels and sequels.

I guess I'd see IX at the cinema just to see how it ends, but it just seems "bad guys have super-weapon. Heroes don't have much. There's a Jedi that rallies the heroes. They make an attack on the super-weapon. They win."

It gets boring, I guess.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:53 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
RIP, seriously RIP. Like the OT at least are some of the best movies ever made. If you say the prequals, I'd understand as they are objectively bad films.
Yeah I don't mind the OT, it just feels a little rinse and repeat with the prequels and sequels.

I guess I'd see IX at the cinema just to see how it ends, but it just seems "bad guys have super-weapon. Heroes don't have much. There's a Jedi that rallies the heroes. They make an attack on the super-weapon. They win."

It gets boring, I guess.
Exactly.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:53 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

It gets boring, I guess.
The Sequal trilogy is just terrible. I dont expect episode 9 to be any good. Wile it cant be as bad as the last jedi because... like how to you make another movie that terrible. Its probabaly going to suck.

Yeah I wasn't huge on 8. I was very disappointed by Luke's death, but I've stuck with the trilogy this far so I might as well find out how it ends, I guess.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:04 pm
Yeah I wasn't huge on 8. I was very disappointed by Luke's death, but I've stuck with the trilogy this far so I might as well find out how it ends, I guess.
Thats where alot of people stand on the matter. For me, im certain its just going to be a huge disapointment

Oh for sure. I hate the title. At least the other two had great titles, I think.

"The rise of Skywalker"
Dripping in cheese.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:15 pm
Oh for sure. I hate the title. At least the other two had great titles, I think.

"The rise of Skywalker"
Dripping in cheese.
I wish there was a like function. Funny that free forums has that but this doesn't.

That's actually a good point. You should totally put that on the site suggestions thread!

And then there was the backflip that Rey did in the trailer. She shouldn’t be able to do it. Yoda or Obi-Wan could do it, but Rey just doesn’t have enough experience and training to pull it off.

Murple wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 am
And then there was the backflip that Rey did in the trailer. She shouldn’t be able to do it. Yoda or Obi-Wan could do it, but Rey just doesn’t have enough experience and training to pull it off.
Exactly.

Return to “General discussion”