[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying? - Page 4 - Community

Buyers remorse : What is something mega you regret buying?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It was indeed a toys r us exsclusive. Also in actuality... they never stalked there exclusives well. As is the reason they tended to be so rare. With the added fact that they were desirable sets. Compared to the target exclusives anyway.

That would explain it. The funny thing is a few other different stores like Target got the tru exclusives. Unfortunately not outlands skirmish :(

I never had a problem finding any TRU exclusives. Other than the Elephant, which apparently came and went in a blink of an eye.

EDIT: looking into the alleged TRU exclusivity of the 2014 Elephant. I've found old posts on sites saying people bought it at Target and Amazon. I think the original Elephant may have been a TRU exlusive but the 2014 was available elsewhere.

Ashtalon wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 pm
I never had a problem finding any TRU exclusives. Other than the Elephant, which apparently came and went in a blink of an eye.

EDIT: looking into the alleged TRU exclusivity of the 2014 Elephant. I've found old posts on sites saying people bought it at Target and Amazon. I think the original Elephant may have been a TRU exlusive but the 2014 was available elsewhere.
Hmmm, Interesting. All I've heard of it was that it was a toys r us exsclusive. But it is true that the set came and then vanished immediately. Also was the OG elephant a exclusive. I actually have no idea. I got it when I was a tad younger for a birthday present. We had to go to Toys R Us because no other place carried it at the time but I have no idea on it.

I have loved everything I bought. Even the Arctic Spartans, and I live in an area where there is no snow, and will never have snow.

I regret nothing!

...other than not butying the FUD when I had a chance...

Errex wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 am
I regret nothing!

This man speaks much truth.

Errex wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 am
I regret nothing!

This guy speaks the ultimate truth. Mine cost more then im willing to admit.

Truth man. I also have many regrets. Including not buying the 2013 Pelican when it was in stores. But I bought one recently so I guess it’s okay. Let’s just say it cost alot and let me forget what I paid.

I regret not taking the opportunity to buy the countdown set when it presented itself.

Return to “General discussion”