[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 83 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:03 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm
Destiny 2 forsaken baron sets
Yas please.

The machinist would have to be a set by itself.
You thought you were safe...

But you were so, so wrong...

How about a grunt armor customizer? It would have storm, imperial, ranger, that-one-armor-that-the-BftA-grunt-has-who’s-name-eludes-me, banished suicide, and flood! The weapons would be a plasma pistol and needler.

I got another good idea! 3 flood infection forms in 1 blind bag!

Uh... did anybody see this?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:17 am
I did. It’s genius.
Thanks, I just thought it was kinda weird that no one said anything.

Sorry. I've been lazily neglecting the Forums for days.

But I'm done with that now!

Ya, I'd say something but it will probably never happen so I don't want to even consider the idea. (I'm a flood enthusiast) havent gotten the newer infection forms though. Still it's good to see alot of people who didn't have any flood now having something flood related. Mabey next we will see new flood combat forms and big boy unites. Still want Keyes for him and that flood piece.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:51 pm
Ya, I'd say something but it will probably never happen so I don't want to even consider the idea. (I'm a flood enthusiast) havent gotten the newer infection forms though. Still it's good to see alot of people who didn't have any flood now having something flood related. Mabey next we will see new flood combat forms and big boy unites. Still want Keyes for him and that flood piece.
What about making an infected marine, but instead of the infection form on his head, it has one coming out his chest, like in the game?

Simek4 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:04 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:51 pm
What about making an infected marine, but instead of the infection form on his head, it has one coming out his chest, like in the game?
That could work with the new articulation for the sole reason it could be part of the removable chest piece.
I like it.

Return to “General discussion”