[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes? - Page 2 - Community

Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes?

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:47 am
Interesting list.
Interesting post!!

:-)

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:01 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Interesting list.
Interesting post!!

Interesting thread... ;)

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:49 am
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:01 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Interesting list.
Interesting post!!

Interesting thread... ;)

intriguing comment thread.

OK....this is officially exciting!

At this point, several Thundercats lines have started, and then quickly fizzled out. Maybe this will be the line ( within a line ) that stands a chance of pumping at least a dozen characters out! Yes, I know that there is a rumor about SUPER 7 getting the T-Cats license, but obviously this is the place to talk about MCX.

Toy Designer
I can't comment on specifics. Generally, it's better to take any leaked lists with a grain of salt until someone here at MCX reveals them officially. In this case, maybe 6 grains of salt ;)

I'm a really big fan of mega construx bringing the toys I wish I had when I was a kid to life they are just the right size and perfect for pop and swap customs and I would buy all the thunder cats as I have with MOTU very nice product just wish the distribution in and around the Pittsburgh pa area was better so I wouldn't have to resort to online buying

Mikelongak47 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:43 pm
I'm a really big fan of mega construx bringing the toys I wish I had when I was a kid to life they are just the right size and perfect for pop and swap customs and I would buy all the thunder cats as I have with MOTU very nice product just wish the distribution in and around the Pittsburgh pa area was better so I wouldn't have to resort to online buying
We all wish that everywhere.

I haven't bought a toy at retail in over a decade. Either the stores do not stock toy lines I want, or they are thoroughly picked over. If it wasn't for the internet, I'd be screwed.

Return to “General discussion”