[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 71 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
No 69 jokes and thats final

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:50 am
Can we just take a second to stop and think.

CoD: Mature.

Halo: Mature.

Destiny: Teen.

Are you guys serious?
You're going to tell me off for an immature remark about a natural process, but ignore the fact we all play games where we kill hoardes of sentient beings for no other reason than to have fun.

Logic.
Halo is at best a T game series since 343i took over. Alot of depth has been toned way down with 5. CoD dosent have a page accessible through the site.

Continuing that note, you are correct. We as a society have become insensitive of violence, from minor to extreme. The same cannot be said for the above however. In the end though it lays on the parents who deside to buy there children rated T-M games. Likewise with the other subject.

Also, though, Halo was never rated M because of that, it was probably rated M because of something like the flood (They blew apart when they were killed sometimes). Or, I don't know, maybe for some other reason but not for "69".

Simek4 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am
Also, though, Halo was never rated M because of that, it was probably rated M because of something like the flood (They blew apart when they were killed sometimes). Or, I don't know, maybe for some other reason but not for "69".
It’s M for blood, flood, swearing, and violence.

Murple wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:52 am
Simek4 wrote:
Halo version of beans greens potatoes tomatoes.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 am
Murple wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:52 am
Simek4 wrote:
Halo version of beans greens potatoes tomatoes.
And all around awesomeness. Here's why......only mild swearing, no (redacted), usually great storyline, (and in the older Halos) massive maps that blew your mind.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:46 pm
I mean, its probably because Halo had adult themesm the flood which is extreme violence in terms of what they do. Also Johnson drops F-bombs even in evolved if I'm correct.
There is a rare elite voice line in H3 three where one of Arbiter’s troops does the same.

I have started watching Red vs Blue. WOO HOO

Return to “General discussion”