[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
She-ra line - Community

She-ra line

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I think it would be great if they had a she-ra line for girls but the normal articulations for figures. If they have a He-man line they could probably make one.

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:44 pm
I think it would be great if they had a she-ra line for girls but the normal articulations for figures. If they have a He-man line they could probably make one.
I've heard not but bad things about the reboot. But I'm guessing if they did do something for it, it would be the classic like he-man.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:44 pm
I've heard not but bad things about the reboot. But I'm guessing if they did do something for it, it would be the classic like he-man.
Yeah that’s what I was talking about. I had forgotten they made a reboot

At Power-Con last year, Brandon S. said that he saw the Mattel prototypes for everything in the MOTU and POP catalog, so I assumed we would eventually see all those characters.

Personally, I'm not a POP fan, but I do like Sea Hawk and a few other characters. I would probably buy them in MCX form. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I would probably buy Bow packed with his horse Arrow.

As long as it is a Heroes-compatible line, i would not mind picking and choosing from the PoP roster of characters.

I'm confused. Why does she need her own line? It would be like Mega Construx making a line of Skeletor.

She-Ra is a character in Masters of the Universe, correct?

It's a spin off within the same universe. So ya it could probably be tied to masters of the universe.

Return to “General discussion”