[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 5 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:20 pm
My birthday is on... Hey! Not a chance, Bub!
My birthday was a while ago. I got A LOT of MCX. But then because I kept putting it off, it felt silly to post a birthday haul thing when my birthday was 2 months previous.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:20 pm
My birthday is on... Hey! Not a chance, Bub!
My birthday was a while ago. I got A LOT of MCX. But then because I kept putting it off, it felt silly to post a birthday haul thing when my birthday was 2 months previous.
Then just post it as a haul and omit the birthday part.

I am content.

A few days ago I managed to complete MCX Heroes Series 4 and Halo Heroes Series 9. :)

Errex wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
I am content.

A few days ago I managed to complete MCX Heroes Series 4 and Halo Heroes Series 9. :)
Nice! I’ve never completed a heroes series :(

Status: I’m successfully juggling writing two stories at once, and I’m having a blast with both of them.

Dang. I'm juggling 5.
That realisation just hit me in the face.
No wonder I procrastinate so much.

Errex wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:46 pm
I am content.

Its gonna be difficult. Series 5 is a pain. Everything else has been reasonable though just age is on the way. If you have the older ones you should be set.

Today my status would go to "Nostalgic"

I have been going through my backlog of older Mega Bloks Halo and CoD sets, and finding older molds for figures and troop packs with 5 figures in them.

I have all of Heroes S3

And all of 7. I don't have Jul'Mdama tho, my brother does

I’m one ODST Graves away from acquiring all of series 9

I’m evaluating my life choices in order to decide if I should get 10 or not.

Return to “General discussion”