[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which UNSC Figure is Your Favorite? - Page 3 - Community

Which UNSC Figure is Your Favorite?

Builds & Discussions
Here, I´d go with the Sgt. Johnson iteration from the Heroes line. Great rendition of the character, IMHO.

Toy Designer
Pink Spartan Helljumper from Halo Heroes series 6, followed closely by Spartans Emile and Jorge also from Halo Heroes.

Yay, i got a staff member to reply on my topic!

Gotta be the silver Orbital from Charlie series!
Second is orange JFO from Last Man Standing 2, third is purple Echo Scout!

Take one guess of my favorite...

Mine will always be any Mk. IV spartan in arctic Camo with a champagne gold VISR.

I'm still waiting for them to make a new articulation version of the figures from the Arctic Rocket hog set in 2010.

I love the two spartans in that set to literal pieces (get it?).

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 am
Mine will always be any Mk. IV spartan in arctic Camo with a champagne gold VISR.

I'm still waiting for them to make a new articulation version of the figures from the Arctic Rocket hog set in 2010.

Have they legit not done a Gold visor for the variant yet.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:00 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 am

Have they legit not done a Gold visor for the variant yet.
Yep.

I've gone through many a set review trying to find a new articulation version.
They've only done in arctic Camo, a Mk. IV with a green VISR, and a Mk. VI with a blue VISR.
They've done other Mjolnir variants in arctic Camo with gold VISRs but I'm still waiting on then to revamp the Mk. IV.

I believe there’s a white mark iv with a gold visor in the new blind bags. Not sure if it’s got the same patterning, but then again that’s pretty rare they do that now unfortunately.
Edit- Found him. https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... rtan-mk-iv

Return to “Halo”