[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 6 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx

STATUS QUO
I'm still waiting for MCX heroes series 5, but scalping has gotten so bad I wonder if I'll find what I want this time. Pre-ordering direct from Mega would be great...

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:06 am
STATUS QUO
I'm still waiting for MCX heroes series 5, but scalping has gotten so bad I wonder if I'll find what I want this time. Pre-ordering direct from Mega would be great...
Mega did have MCX Heroes Series 5 up for pre-order on Amazon. Direct from Mega, not scalpers. That was a week or so ago, though. I don't know if that's changed since then.

Yeah the distribution was quite bad on those, but luckily it seems like we're getting a few reruns of Chief and Arbiter in the new series.

Content recent mega purchases haven’t been too scalpy.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:05 am
Content recent mega purchases haven’t been too scalpy.
Almost heaven, New Zealand or Australia
Ebay Mountains, Amazon River
Mega is not there,
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze
Scalper roads, take me home
To the place I belong
New Zealand or Australia, Ebay mama
Take me home, Scalper roads
All my money gather round her.
Scalper roads take me home.

... To the MCX that belong to me...

Today, my Mega Status is: Excited.

I scored the Cabal Thresher Gunship and Helicopter Rescue sets over the weekend. Also found the Grunt and the micro-scale ship I was missing from the BftA series on a grocery run.

Now, I just need to find the time to sit down and build the things.

Return to “General discussion”