[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes? - Page 3 - Community

Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 am
I can't comment on specifics. Generally, it's better to take any leaked lists with a grain of salt until someone here at MCX reveals them officially. In this case, maybe 6 grains of salt ;)
So when can we expect to hear something about those six grains of salt? This line is killing it on the heroes figures and would love to see Thundercats in this scale brand!!!

Toy Designer
Minorreid13 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:41 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:45 am
I can't comment on specifics. Generally, it's better to take any leaked lists with a grain of salt until someone here at MCX reveals them officially. In this case, maybe 6 grains of salt ;)
So when can we expect to hear something about those six grains of salt? This line is killing it on the heroes figures and would love to see Thundercats in this scale brand!!!
We'll have more info about the next series at San Diego Comic-Con in a few weeks.

Cool. Looking forward to hearing more via SDCC. Will you guys have more of a presence there than in previous years. Before Mattel purchased Mega, Mega used to have a booth at SDCC. The last few years, Mega hasn't had much of a presence at the show. Even the freebie figures dried up. Can you comment on what kind of presence Mega will at the show? How much product will be revealed? And how it'll be revealed (at booth or via panel)?

Thanks for any info you're allowed to provide.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:01 am
We'll have more info about the next series at San Diego Comic-Con in a few weeks.
Thank you for letting us know, Kevin!! That's wonderful news! I cannot wait to see the next wave of figures.

Seeing MOTU and THUNDER CATS ( if it's true ) done in the same style and scale is a dream come true.

Toy Designer
Ashtalon wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:11 pm
Cool. Looking forward to hearing more via SDCC. Will you guys have more of a presence there than in previous years. Before Mattel purchased Mega, Mega used to have a booth at SDCC. The last few years, Mega hasn't had much of a presence at the show. Even the freebie figures dried up. Can you comment on what kind of presence Mega will at the show? How much product will be revealed? And how it'll be revealed (at booth or via panel)?

Thanks for any info you're allowed to provide.
A section of the Mattel booth is dedicated to Mega. We'll be showing off some new stuff in displays at the booth and some team members (including myself) will bet there to meet fans, chat and hang out. So if you are attending, please drop by and say hi. I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow forum members.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going. If I do, I'll stop by the booth and say hi. Good to hear some stuff will be revealed at the show. It's certainly a good place to reveal stuff, as there's so much press coverage of the show.

I don't have enough disposable income to fly out there, and I'm not much of a traveler anyway. That said, I assure you that July is like Christmas-time to me when I was a kid! I get so excited, and am glued to my laptop during SDCC!!

I wish I could meet you, Kevin. We really appreciate your presence on this board.

I created an account to show my support for this. I would love to see Thundercats produced by MCX - I hope this is true! :)

Been watching the forums since sdcc started and still haven't seen anything about the thundercats license. I thought we were supposed to hear something?

Return to “General discussion”