[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 73 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 am
Have you ever thought that maybe he wouldn't get so much negative feedback if he followed our advice, stopped piggybacking on our collaborations by going off and doing his own thing without consulting us, then retconning some of the events prior...

Halo guy straight up inspired WhoThCares to do the same thing if you ask me, and that guy retconned a bunch of things about my Nargoians, including, plagiarising a character I created for the sole purpose of some short comic relief, then turning him into a bad guy. All without even asking me if he could even use the "Nargoians", which he represented wrong anyways.

No, I'm not going to stop the negative feedback when what they are doing is effectively wrong.
Ok, I can understand that. But, I'm talking more about his vehicles and stuff he builds. He's a kid so he builds a plain-jane vehicle, thinking its cool. Everybody immediately jumps on him about how it doesn't look good. What I'm saying is, come on people, he's a kid! Cut him a little slack. If you are annoyed at him because of his plagiarism then I understand. But when he builds something, even if it looks bad, just don't say so. I mean, suggestions are good, but when you say "Look bud, that's horrible" it probably doesn't encourage him at all.

Quick question: has anyone here bought from the seller “moresource” on eBay? His stuff is coming from China, so I want to make sure he’s not selling fakes.

Ok, I’m starting to think it’s fake. I found another guy selling the same stuff with the same pics and the same description. This fellow goes by the name of “maxtoyshops”.

Murple wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:11 pm
Ok, I’m starting to think it’s fake. I found another guy selling the same stuff with the same pics and the same description. This fellow goes by the name of “maxtoyshops”.
I saw someone selling 8 scouts from China. Was tempted but decided to stay safe.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:26 pm
Murple wrote:
I saw someone selling 8 scouts from China. Was tempted but decided to stay safe.
That’s what I’m thinking. This dude’s selling 10 elites for 5 bucks, so my first thought was “AWESOME!” But then I saw where it was coming from and thought “oh.”

I've bought figures from China not bad

Murple wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:41 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:26 pm
Murple wrote:
That’s what I’m thinking. This dude’s selling 10 elites for 5 bucks, so my first thought was “AWESOME!” But then I saw where it was coming from and thought “oh.”
I bought that exact pack for that exact seller. They're actually pretty good. A little stiff and small heads, but they're great.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:56 pm
I've bought figures from China not bad
Same. Many Fake Competitor figs

*Shoots a bottle rocket at Murple*

Return to “General discussion”