[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 93 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:08 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:51 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:20 pm

who is in the discord?
Me, Joe, Cinimod, Demarcation_Media, Red, Survivor, charliebucket, GreenSpartan082, Nato, and an MXC staff member. Those are the ones that have gallery names. There are many others as well.
*offended muttering*
Sorry Cinimod! I forgot! I was just counting the ones off my head! I'm sorry!

Fixed it

Quick question for you Halo 5 addicts: is it common for your teammates to kill you for your special weapons (sniper rifles, rocket launchers)? My teammate did it twice, then my brother and I proceeded to open fire on him every time an enemy started shooting at him.

I wouldn’t say it’s that common. It happened to me a couple times. Then there was that time when some dude in infection hopped in a warthog and tried to splatter all the survivors. That guy ended up winning, and I was kinda mad. I’d say team killing isn’t a huge issue, but just remember: don’t report team killing in grifball.

Murple wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:10 pm
I wouldn’t say it’s that common. It happened to me a couple times. Then there was that time when some dude in infection hopped in a warthog and tried to splatter all the survivors. That guy ended up winning, and I was kinda mad. I’d say team killing isn’t a huge issue, but just remember: don’t report team killing in grifball.
Yesterday, my bro and I were playing Reach slayer. The inheritor (my bro) and his guest (me) were winning so bad with 20kills and 18kills, compared to 5 on the next best guy who was an inheritor as well. He got so mad that he started shooting us every time we spawned by him. Needless to say, we laughed, HARD.

Murple wrote:
I wouldn’t say it’s that common. It happened to me a couple times. Then there was that time when some dude in infection hopped in a warthog and tried to splatter all the survivors. That guy ended up winning, and I was kinda mad. I’d say team killing isn’t a huge issue, but just remember: don’t report team killing in Grifball.
I accidentally booted a guy for team killing me in Grifball once, and I felt super bad about it.

Thanks for the response guys. It was pretty funny yet angering because he used a rocket launcher to steal my brother’s sniper rifle, then proceeded to miss every single shot. My first two shots of the game were with the sniper rifle and they were headshot kills.

On a side note, do we still do game nights? I’d try to swing by.

How do people team kill me? Well, it only happened once, but I had a sniper and this guy tried to melee me to death for it. He succeeded, but by that time there was ONE bullet left in the weapon. And then he didn't even hit anything. Jokes on that numbskull.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:56 pm
Thanks for the response guys. It was pretty funny yet angering because he used a rocket launcher to steal my brother’s sniper rifle, then proceeded to miss every single shot. My first two shots of the game were with the sniper rifle and they were headshot kills.

On a side note, do we still do game nights? I’d try to swing by.
Being honest, I don't think so. Then again, I did mute the Mega Construx chat...

Hey! I had good reasons, alright?

JoeFilms wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Murple wrote:
I wouldn’t say it’s that common. It happened to me a couple times. Then there was that time when some dude in infection hopped in a warthog and tried to splatter all the survivors. That guy ended up winning, and I was kinda mad. I’d say team killing isn’t a huge issue, but just remember: don’t report team killing in Grifball.
I accidentally booted a guy for team killing me in Grifball once, and I felt super bad about it.
Yeah, same here. I hope he didn’t get banned.

Game nights are always on...

No one ever attends them, that's all.

Return to “General discussion”