[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How would you feel if there was a somewhat order to the blind bags? - Community

How would you feel if there was a somewhat order to the blind bags?

Builds & Discussions
A vague title, so let me elaborate.

There are several mold generations with unique parts. Halo: Reach Generation, Halo Trilogy Generation, Halo Wars Generations, and the Sequel Generation (4+)

There are usually 8 slots for a blind bag series, and I was wondering how everyone would feel if slots were locked in to keep era variety? While some like Stormbound had a large diversity BftA and ND were era specific.

I was wondering what peoples opinion would be if it was evenly divided?

2 Reach Era mold charactors
2 Trilogy Era
2 Wars Era
2 Sequel Era.

An in-depth example would be:

1. Red Reach Era Commando Spartan
2. Yellow Reach Era MK5-B (Noble Six mold)
3. Black Trilogy Era MK6
4. Green Gummy Captain Keys
5. Pink Wars Era MK4
6. White Wars Era Elite
7. Grey sequel era Spartan Pathfinder
8. Black-Blue Gummy Promethean.

What do u guys think? Would you prefer BB series to be random random, Controlled Random, or Era locked?

The problem with this idea is that Mega hasn't got an even assortment of moulds for each era. If blind bags followed this suggestion, we'd have to get two Reach-era Spartans in every single series, because Spartans are the only figures Mega has made from that period.

In addition, I'm not sure why you've got Halo Wars listed as a separate 'generation'. All of the weapons, armour, etc. designs from Halo Wars are more or less from the original trilogy period. The only exception being the Banished faction, who could probably just be lumped in with the sequel trilogy category, since that's the time period they're from.

Based on the plenitude of previous threads and comments on the subject, I think what most people really want from blind bags are less Spartans, and more marines and generic enemy figures for army-building.

^ but let’s bring back the days of the secret rare gummies, they just take up unnecessary roster space for (in my opinion) a mostly useless figure.
Also personally I like the Era waves, makes it alot easier to collect figures from a certain era that may or may not be otherwise made easy to get (for example the bfta grunts or new dawn brutes with the proper era unsc counterparts)

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 am
^ but let’s bring back the days of the secret rare gummies, they just take up unnecessary roster space for (in my opinion) a mostly useless figure.
Also personally I like the Era waves, makes it alot easier to collect figures from a certain era that may or may not be otherwise made easy to get (for example the bfta grunts or new dawn brutes with the proper era unsc counterparts)
I don't mind era bashing.

Also gummy figures aren't completely useless they work well for holograms.

Being honest, I like the way MCX is doing it now, as Green said. Putting a lot of figures from one theme into a blind bag series makes it very easy to go in amd grab what you want easily. I mean, I have grabbed so many Marines just from Battle for the Ark and A New Dawn.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:12 pm
Being honest, I like the way MCX is doing it now, as Green said. Putting a lot of figures from one theme into a blind bag series makes it very easy to go in amd grab what you want easily. I mean, I have grabbed so many Marines just from Battle for the Ark and A New Dawn.
True. I am still trying to horde more of BFTA.

I'm still waiting for one bag to cost less than 50€.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:41 am
The problem with this idea is that Mega hasn't got an even assortment of moulds for each era. If blind bags followed this suggestion, we'd have to get two Reach-era Spartans in every single series, because Spartans are the only figures Mega has made from that period.

In addition, I'm not sure why you've got Halo Wars listed as a separate 'generation'. All of the weapons, armour, etc. designs from Halo Wars are more or less from the original trilogy period. The only exception being the Banished faction, who could probably just be lumped in with the sequel trilogy category, since that's the time period they're from.

Based on the plenitude of previous threads and comments on the subject, I think what most people really want from blind bags are less Spartans, and more marines and generic enemy figures for army-building.
Halo Wars era has different molds for spartans (MK4 series, marines that dont show faces,banished, etc.)

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:06 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 am
I don't mind era bashing.

Also gummy figures aren't completely useless they work well for holograms.
Yeah that’s why I said mostly useless, it’s about the only useable place for em unless they’re clear.

Why not just use them as troops with special abilities activated, you know, like overshield, damage boost, speed boost...

Return to “Halo”