[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 31 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions

Don’t get your hopes up. You can’t buy stuff on it.

Yeah, it's basically an online catalogue, except you can't even order stuff by calling them up.

Still gets more detailed images though, and for what it's worth the instructions.

Heroes Series 4 is up on Amazon, in stock. Mine will arrive tomorrow.

Stumbled upon a single Armored Division Weapon Crate set at Bodega Aurrera, in Mexico City. Other than half a dozen of Man-At-Arms and a couple ONI Mongoose sets, there was nothing else of interest.

whatever happened to heroes series 5 i still have yet to get one fricken alien figure, and the blue one is right up my alley!

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:09 am
whatever happened to heroes series 5 i still have yet to get one fricken alien figure, and the blue one is right up my alley!
Hwat does the blue Xenomorph have to do with CoD Heroes Series Five?

But to answer the question about both Series 5s, CoD was/is on Amazon for a limited time. It's intermittent. I do not believe they have been spotted "in the wild" as of this time.

Standard Heroes Series 5 was found at some generic store in the wild, but I believe it was a regional one. If you try to order online, you're likely paying above MSRP.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 pm
HALx-10 wrote:

But to answer the question about both Series 5s, CoD was/is on Amazon for a limited time. It's intermittent. I do not believe they have been spotted "in the wild" as of this time.

Standard Heroes Series 5 was found at some generic store in the wild, but I believe it was a regional one. If you try to order online, you're likely paying above MSRP.
The CoD heroes aren’t too overpriced on Amazon, only $6.

Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 pm
HALx-10 wrote:

The CoD heroes aren’t too overpriced on Amazon, only $6.
Depends what Amazon.

Return to “Call of Duty”