[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 29 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:41 am
I don’t think you’re going to be ready for the response to this comment of yours. It isn’t too late to save yourself.

HE’S COMING
I'm retired.

wheres the building a guy thing?

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:58 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:41 am
I don’t think you’re going to be ready for the response to this comment of yours. It isn’t too late to save yourself.

HE’S COMING
I'm retired.
I just realised how John Wick-ish that sounded.

Iwould like to see some smoke-colored/translucent baddies, to represent the Taken.

Also, Witches.

You know, I understand the Destiny line might be mostly dead, but I'd still absolutely love to see enemy packs. I've found myself having way too many guardians, and as a Destiny player, it troubles me how few enemies I have for them to fight! I just wish I could have more enemies, and CoD style enemy packs would be perfect for that.

Especially the Vex.

Y'know, unless MCX would prefer us to pit our Guardians against some other companies' toys...

Think of the custom potential of the Vex if we had more of them or even the Cabal. I could finally have my 40K Space Marines en masse.

i would more cabal!! Especially those brothers that team up against you. We really need more giant customized enemies.

we cannot know our fate

I'd really like to see enemy troop packs in general. We are missing multiple essential figs for the fallen and hive. But for vex at least there could be a set with the harpy, goblin and hob-goblin. Cabal could make a new buildable shield for the D2 palanx and then include 1 of them 2 pyions and a war beast.

Return to “Destiny”