[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
If you could have any set, what would it be? - Page 3 - Community

If you could have any set, what would it be?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Silenttakedown wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:50 am
Simek4 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Dudes, when Silent said he wanted countdown I thought, "Wait! Wouldn't it be awesome if Mega remade it and put their Noble six in it?"
Do you agree?
That would be the best thing ever
Oh! And what if they put Jorge in it too, you know, for authenticity!

The NMPD Pelican with the landing base. The set would work so well for photos.

DUDES!!

Cairo Station Battle pack.

4 marines in dress robes carrying H2 BRs and SMGs, along with a H2 turret and some sandbags.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm
DUDES!!

4 marines in dress robes carrying H2 BRs and SMGs, along with a H2 turret and some sandbags.
That'd be cool, but I don't know how well it would sell. Since the Marines are in dress robes. Maybe it could also come with armor for them?

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:13 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
DUDES!!

That'd be cool, but I don't know how well it would sell. Since the Marines are in dress robes. Maybe it could also come with armor for them?
No cause that would kill it. The point is to be like Cairo Station in Halo 2. Little to no marines had armor on that level.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:23 am
JoeFilms wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
DUDES!!

No cause that would kill it. The point is to be like Cairo Station in Halo 2. Little to no marines had armor on that level.
Well, there were actually a fair amount of marines onboard wearing armor. I think you see two dress marines just as the mission starts, along with two normal marines, and after that you see dress marines near the docked In Amber Clad, and at few random places in between. Armored marines are the main soldiers you're fighting with, as they are the main security onboard. Maybe a mixture of two dress marines, and two armored marines? But four dress marines would also be extremely awesome.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
JoeFilms wrote:

Well, there were actually a fair amount of marines onboard wearing armor. I think you see two dress marines just as the mission starts, along with two normal marines, and after that you see dress marines near the docked In Amber Clad, and at few random places in between. Armored marines are the main soldiers you're fighting with, as they are the main security onboard. Maybe a mixture of two dress marines, and two armored marines? But four dress marines would also be extremely awesome.
Either would work, I just want more naval officers, and short of buying a ton of Keyes and CoD it’s hard to do that.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:01 pm
RedThree wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Either would work, I just want more naval officers, and short of buying a ton of Keyes and CoD it’s hard to do that.
Star Trek is a great source of head sculpts. Just get both of the 4 figure packs. 8 heads to work with. Besides that. I myself at least am pleased with Keyes. He is my new favorite officer figure. Surpassing the one from the Forward Unto Dawn.

Yap Yap’s Heavy Grunt Squad

Return to “General discussion”