[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The future of Mega Construx Destiny - Page 5 - Community

The future of Mega Construx Destiny

Builds & Discussions
MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:31 pm
If you guys are dissatisfied with one of your favorite games, we highly encourage you to reach out to the companies and producers directly.
OOF

Well it's not my favourite game...

I'm really done now, bye.

I'd like to testify to Mega Construx that the Destiny Heroes products almost completely sold out at my local retailers, with at least one restock per location.

I love the line. Please continue it.

Wow it's almost like none of you have played the game, it's actually really great lol.

Gman1300 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Wow it's almost like none of you have played the game, it's actually really great lol.
Or maybe, like the 80% of players at launch, we did play the game, and realised how bad it was.

Anyways, we established that a year or two ago.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Or maybe, like the 80% of players at launch, we did play the game, and realised how bad it was.

That's why the playerbase hit a million active players and continues to rise? Like you legitimately haven't played since vanilla? oof.

Gman1300 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am
Survivor11 wrote:

That's why the playerbase hit a million active players and continues to rise? Like you legitimately haven't played since vanilla? oof.
Like he doesn't own the game. Hates it, cause it was bad at launch et cetera. You get used to it, its made a similar path as D1 did. With the biggest improvements yet to come with Activison being axed. The best possible decision they could have done.

Forsaken was honestly one of my favorite expansions for a game. The season pass idea hasn't panned out to well. This season is fine. Drifter had good ideas but was a bust in terms of content. Black Armory was fine, they learned some important things from it.

Sofar I have been enjoying Shadowkeep. Please make more sets

Gman1300 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:20 am
Survivor11 wrote:

Search up the definition of active.

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party.

Return to “Destiny”