[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 99 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:06 am
Tbh I’m boycotting Minecraft
what? Why?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am
Hey guys I'm thinking of starting a Minecraft world for people to play on regularly I have both Bedrock and And Xbox One EDITION

If you are interested in joining the world then let me know my Discord Server is very very bad so keep that in mind.

The world can only have 7 other people so we have seven slots open and potentially open we can schedule game days and such every other week ot something like that!
Sounds interesting. Can I accept even though I don’t have the Discord?

(Also, is it going to be a new world or would we be joining a pre-existing one?)

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
I want a divorce.

Rogue is it compatible with PE.?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:42 pm
The newest version is! In fact, I play PE!

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:42 pm
The newest version is! In fact, I play PE!
Same. :D

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
I want a divorce.
Well HONEY it ruined my childhood and the nostalgic feeling I got when playing Minecraft after they changed the villages and some of the textures

What's the story on Minecraft. How'd it ruin your childhood. (If your willing to share if not, don't worry about it)

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:49 pm
What's the story on Minecraft. How'd it ruin your childhood. (If your willing to share if not, don't worry about it)
She said:
it ruined my childhood and the nostalgic feeling I got when playing Minecraft after they changed the villages and some of the textures

Lol just use an older version

Return to “General discussion”