[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
If you could custom order a figure. What would it be? - Community

If you could custom order a figure. What would it be?

Builds & Discussions
Im curious because I have been lucky enough that I was able to recreate my reach spartan (green and gold from the big figure pack)

With Halo Reach and Halo 5 the diversity for units expanded greatly. Red visors, multi color visors etc. I was curious if anyone was lucky enough like me to be able to recreate their ideal figure already or if they're waiting for a specific peice to be made.

If I could custom order one, Id make my old gaming buddys spartan. White Operator reach spartan with teal bright blue visor with the shotgun shell chestplate and reach EOD shoulders.

I’m just waiting for one thing: articulated prosthetic arms!

My halo 3 multiplayer Spartan

EOD head

EVA chest

Scout L/R shoulders

Primary color : dark grey

Secondary : White

Magnus913 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:05 pm
Im curious because I have been lucky enough that I was able to recreate my reach spartan (green and gold from the big figure pack)

With Halo Reach and Halo 5 the diversity for units expanded greatly. Red visors, multi color visors etc. I was curious if anyone was lucky enough like me to be able to recreate their ideal figure already or if they're waiting for a specific peice to be made.

If I could custom order one, Id make my old gaming buddys spartan. White Operator reach spartan with teal bright blue visor with the shotgun shell chestplate and reach EOD shoulders.
I'm waiting for an olive green recon helmet (already exists) so I can give it light blue accents, and I also need an olive green noob body (I'd probably have to paint it).
That or I can get the new white super articulated Mk. IV spartan with a gold VISR (I've been waiting for years for this figure to exist in new articulation).
Sad thing is, neither of the above will probably ever happen...

The Mk. IV will be a common Spartan figure from a blind bag series. Stop acting like it will be hard to get the figure if you really want it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:46 pm
The Mk. IV will be a common Spartan figure from a blind bag series. Stop acting like it will be hard to get the figure if you really want it.
Yeah, you definitely don't live in Europe where most of the new sets either never appeared of cost an arm and a leg.

And we haven't had new blind bags, even online, for years.

The most recent are the 2015 ones.

EBay. Prices are a little higher then the US. You really want it. You can get it. Stop complaining.

Actually, I never owned an Xbox until after I had the Micro-Fleet Falcon set, so I've based all of my Halo Spartans off of Joe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A full figure sized Serina with details like the new Cortana figures.

Return to “Halo”