[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
fake megabloks now for sale in china - Page 4 - Community

fake megabloks now for sale in china

Builds & Discussions
@Admiral-Sabree
Well my fault, too late for reply now but just for clarify, it wasn't sarcasm, I didn't get the idea that China brands copied MConstrux new figures because of its complexity and articulations so I was interested on how did they replicated them, also I already have seen the results and they have a lack of quality and color control

CarilletaReach2 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:39 am
@Admiral-Sabree
...I already have seen the results and they have a lack of quality and color control
Same here, they are cheap for a good reason

JakeBadman wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am
CarilletaReach2 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:39 am
@Admiral-Sabree
...I already have seen the results and they have a lack of quality and color control
Same here, they are cheap for a good reason
i just saw what you're talking about. The hands for the CoD figures look wrong.

I purchased ten knock off Mega figures, and have purchased many other knock off figs of different toy brands in the past, and they haven't broken. The elites were actually pretty decent, and arrived 3 or so weeks after i ordered them.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 am
I purchased ten knock off Mega figures, and have purchased many other knock off figs of different toy brands in the past, and they haven't broken. The elites were actually pretty decent, and arrived 3 or so weeks after i ordered them.
Comparison please. Since you have them.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:28 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Yeah, are they durable? Can they hold weapons tightly?

Let us rejoice! There is activity in the Call of Duty section!

Murple wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:10 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Yes. They can hold weapons, i can move their limbs around almost every direction and they don't break. They have held needlers, carbines, focus rifles basically any covenant weapon. The heads sit a bit lower on the neck then the normal ones, and the heads aren't the best.

Overall, i say it was worth 5USD. No shipping, came from China and arrived in three weeks or so. Although, one elite had two right hands unfortunately. Can't be picky. I'll post a comparison.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:09 pm
Murple wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:10 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

Yes. They can hold weapons, i can move their limbs around almost every direction and they don't break. They have held needlers, carbines, focus rifles basically any covenant weapon. The heads sit a bit lower on the neck then the normal ones, and the heads aren't the best.

Overall, i say it was worth 5USD. No shipping, came from China and arrived in three weeks or so. Although, one elite had two right hands unfortunately. Can't be picky. I'll post a comparison.
Cool, thanks for the info.

If they make knock off flood.... I will be a happy man. Combat form lots.... please.

Return to “Call of Duty”