[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 101 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:18 am
Survive, Rainbow six Siege is terrible. The game was a unplayable mess at launch. Buggy, full of glitches, terrible hit reg and the lighting. Say goodbye to your retinas. Thats to mention nothing about hackers. Shesh.

Please just shut up about Destiny at this point. Seriously I've never seen someone rip on something so hard before. People are nicer to Bo4 then you are to destiny.
R6S was pretty bad at launch, still has a bunch of bugs and glitches, and barely any storyline.
Anyone who's played other R6 games knows it doesn't live up to its name, but what do you expect? It's Ubisoft.

v1.12.0 Bedrock (after village and pillage) Minecraft world is ready for players Xbox GT is Baallux

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survive, Rainbow six Siege is terrible. The game was a unplayable mess at launch. Buggy, full of glitches, terrible hit reg and the lighting. Say goodbye to your retinas. Thats to mention nothing about hackers. Shesh.

Please just shut up about Destiny at this point. Seriously I've never seen someone rip on something so hard before. People are nicer to Bo4 then you are to destiny.
R6S was pretty bad at launch, still has a bunch of bugs and glitches, and barely any storyline.
Anyone who's played other R6 games knows it doesn't live up to its name, but what do you expect? It's Ubisoft.
Not to mention R6 is literally pay to win.

You still miss the point. Rainbow six siege like destiny, Is a completely different game from when it launched to where it is now. Why I waste my time is beyond me though. You can't be swayed. Regardless.

Rainbow six siege was designed from the ground up as a multiplayer focused game. They never tried to convince anyone otherwise. The game has only grown over the past 3 years, with a planned 10 year lifespan, backed by a large community of players. Meanwhile the mass majority of glitches and bugs have been patched. PC has to deal with hackers but that's it.

I can't talk subjectively on how you feel about it compared to other R6 titles. Likewise I won't bother with trying to talk about the mechanics of the game, proper gameplay and footage do that far better. But I don't expect you to look it up.

(P.S. Ubisoft as a publisher still sucks)
Not to mention R6 is literally pay to win.
If you know nothing about something. Stay out of the conversation untill you look into the subject matter being discussed. Blatant falsehoods, be it by ignorance, helps no one.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:28 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

If it’s the game creator’s fault then why do you still rip on destiny

Is this the definition of General discussion topics? Survivor ranting on games?

And on that note:

HEY! Is that...

No, it couldn't be...

A new topic to discuss?

Oh no! Looks like it's coming right our way!

Indeed it’s a uh new topic, right over there.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am
And on that note:

HEY! Is that...

No, it couldn't be...

A new topic to discuss?

Run away!

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:37 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:02 am
And on that note:

HEY! Is that...

No, it couldn't be...

A new topic to discuss?

Run away!
Ah, here's something we can all agree on:

Monty Python is hilarious.

Return to “General discussion”