[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's in your collection? - Page 30 - Community

What's in your collection?

Builds & Discussions
It really is beautiful. Wish I had the original tank so that I could chain it up though.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:31 am
It really is beautiful. Wish I had the original tank so that I could chain it up though.
I’ve got my eyes on a used abram. Maybe I’ll get it.

Nice Green. I must admit, I regret not picking that thing up. Mabey in the future.

It seems to be pretty pricey. Picked mine up for $350 AUD with 3 day shipping so I thought it was reasonable.

Just got another Zombie Outbreak set for making Fallout ghouls with. Got it for MSRP instead of the $80 from Amazon too.

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am
Just got another Zombie Outbreak set for making Fallout ghouls with. Got it for MSRP instead of the $80 from Amazon too.
post dat please

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:44 pm
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am
post dat please
It was on shopgoodwill so it was via an auction. You can find a lot of good things on that site. EDIT: They have a Heavy Armor Outpost with no bids for $8 right now, not counting Shipping and Handling. There's also Mob of the Dead and Dome Battleground. They are all technically used but most I've gotten will have most, if not all, the pieces.

It won't let me bid on that site since I am in canada

One full set of Call of Duty Heroes 4 en route to arrive tomorrow!

my collection is not that big

Return to “Call of Duty”