[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Watch those Wrist Rockets! - Page 18 - Community

Watch those Wrist Rockets!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
NOT CLEAR, NOT CLEAR!!!

Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:48 pm
He clears the sector.
Lol. Lucky and his squad are part of the Coruscant guard, so they have no Jedi General. Lucky, Kickback, Thyl, Kyrt, and Crayg, all are sent on a hunt for a Jedi Knight who was undercover in the Coruscant underworld.

Lucky contacts the Jedi and tells him that the council has a message, and that he is supposed to deliver it in a secret location. When the Knight arrives at this location Lucky and his team ambush and kill him. This however costed the life of Crayg.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:23 pm
Murple wrote:
He clears the sector.
Lol. Lucky and his squad are part of the Coruscant guard, so they have no Jedi General. Lucky, Kickback, Thyl, Kyrt, and Crayg, all are sent on a hunt for a Jedi Knight who was undercover in the Coruscant underworld.

Lucky contacts the Jedi and tells him that the council has a message, and that he is supposed to deliver it in a secret location. When the Knight arrives at this location Lucky and his team ambush and kill him. This however costed the life of Crayg.
I assume that Jedi thought the sector was clear.

Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:33 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
He clears the sector.

Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:34 pm
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

So what happened to Craig? I mean Crayg. Stupid autocorrect.

Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:57 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:

Crayg tried to rush the Jedi, while staying out of lightsaber range. Thyl used a jump pack to try and shoot the Jedi from above, but he deflected it into Crayg’s chest.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Crayg tried to rush the Jedi, while staying out of lightsaber range. Thyl used a jump pack to try and shoot the Jedi from above, but he deflected it into Crayg’s chest.
Wait... how do you rush a Jedi while staying out of their range?

My Own Clone? Is that what you mean?

Murple wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:25 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm
Murple wrote:

Wait... how do you rush a Jedi while staying out of their range?
Lightsabers aren’t that long. Clones would know the minimum safe distance after service with Jedi.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 pm
My Own Clone? Is that what you mean?
Like a clone that you made up.

Return to “General discussion”