[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 102 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yes.

Although, in all honesty I think The Holy Grail is the only really funny movie. The Life of Brian was alright, and what was the other movie?

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:25 am
Yes.

Although, in all honesty I think The Holy Grail is the only really funny movie. The Life of Brian was alright, and what was the other movie?
The flying circus series is gold.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:25 am
Yes.

Yeah Holy Grail is one of my all-time favourite movies. Life of Brian was good, but not quite as good. Might have something to do with the fact that I watched it the day after I saw Holy Grail.

The gallery has been flooded with low quality posts as of late I understand that some can't get nice cameras or have the best spelling but for hecks sake please try you don't need to regurgitate 5 posts a day and the use of unoriginal content the endless bush, T-pose and other similar things is disgusting.

I'm not referring to most if not all reading this and I understand not everyones native language is English. Heck my spelling is abysmal at times same with my grammar.

Stop the cringe.

You know, I have somewhat been noticing this as well. I think that the whole Bush thing is great, because it gives us the opportunity to have collaborations like the whole Bush vs Shrub thing.

But it gets out of hand very quickly.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am
You know, I have somewhat been noticing this as well. I think that the whole Bush thing is great, because it gives us the opportunity to have collaborations like the whole Bush vs Shrub thing.

Except apparently Murple and Simek decided behind my back that the Shrub stuff is not a collaborative event...

Despite me posting on it for the past few months...

Well, guess I have to delete some stuff now.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:03 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am

Except apparently Murple and Simek decided behind my back that the Shrub stuff is not a collaborative event...

Despite me posting on it for the past few months...

Well, guess I have to delete some stuff now.
No, no, no! Not now! We will work iit out, bro! XD. Btw, if you people haven't noticed I haven't been Y-Posting for a while, however, if ANYONE should do it, it should be me, as I started the whole thing!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 am
The gallery has been flooded with low quality posts as of late I understand that some can't get nice cameras or have the best spelling but for hecks sake please try you don't need to regurgitate 5 posts a day and the use of unoriginal content the endless bush, T-pose and other similar things is disgusting.

I'm not referring to most if not all reading this and I understand not everyones native language is English. Heck my spelling is abysmal at times same with my grammar.

Stop the cringe.
But we all have been enjoying what we are doing. And isn’t that the point of this website? To share builds and have fun with things we enjoy. And not everyone can create an original story that well

Return to “General discussion”