[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 103 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:37 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 am
The gallery has been flooded with low quality posts as of late I understand that some can't get nice cameras or have the best spelling but for hecks sake please try you don't need to regurgitate 5 posts a day and the use of unoriginal content the endless bush, T-pose and other similar things is disgusting.

I'm not referring to most if not all reading this and I understand not everyones native language is English. Heck my spelling is abysmal at times same with my grammar.

Stop the cringe.
But we all have been enjoying what we are doing. And isn’t that the point of this website? To share builds and have fun with things we enjoy. And not everyone can create an original story that well
Just because you can't be original does not mean you can plagiarise.
In fact, no one should plagiarise.
Originality stems from imagination anyways, so use your thoughts to create a story.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:14 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 am
The gallery has been flooded with low quality posts as of late I understand that some can't get nice cameras or have the best spelling but for hecks sake please try you don't need to regurgitate 5 posts a day and the use of unoriginal content the endless bush, T-pose and other similar things is disgusting.

I'm not referring to most if not all reading this and I understand not everyones native language is English. Heck my spelling is abysmal at times same with my grammar.

Stop the cringe.
But we all have been enjoying what we are doing. And isn’t that the point of this website? To share builds and have fun with things we enjoy. And not everyone can create an original story that well
Originality stems from imagination anyways, so use your thoughts to create a story.
Y’all seemed ok with megatale though

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:43 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:

Well, it was a spin on a franchise we hadn't seen yet.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

plus i can call it an AU and the Undertale creator and fandom will be like, "OK cool."

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:23 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:

plus i can call it an AU and the Undertale creator and fandom will be like, "OK cool."
exactly, Btw, your vid did NOT go through. :(

Is the Bush Collab spiraling out of control?

I'm beginning to wonder if i should quit the job. I mean what do i do anyways?

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Megatale is a parody, which you made very clear. It's like Joe Wick.

It is clearly based off of another story, but has it's own creative spin. In the case of Megatale, it is in a world of the outsiders and members of this community. In Joe Wick, it has a new protagonist with similar motives and goals as John Wick himself - but all due credit is given.

Giving credit is a key part here.

However, I'm sure we all remember that user who posted nothing but stolen images a while back. If he had just said "Hey, this is what this image is from and I think it's kinda cool," would that have made it quality content? No. Not by a long shot. And why is that? Because that is literally the exact same thing. No creative spin, no thought put into it - just... Empty potential.

Does that make sense?

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:44 pm
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Megatale is a parody, which you made very clear. It's like Joe Wick.

It is clearly based off of another story, but has it's own creative spin. In the case of Megatale, it is in a world of the outsiders and members of this community. In Joe Wick, it has a new protagonist with similar motives and goals as John Wick himself - but all due credit is given.

Giving credit is a key part here.

However, I'm sure we all remember that user who posted nothing but stolen images a while back. If he had just said "Hey, this is what this image is from and I think it's kinda cool," would that have made it quality content? No. Not by a long shot. And why is that? Because that is literally the exact same thing. No creative spin, no thought put into it - just... Empty potential.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:32 pm
Is the Bush Collab spiraling out of control?

I'm beginning to wonder if i should quit the job. I mean what do i do anyways?
Your the blue recon and.... Uh........ I don't know what you do.

Why is this thread dead?

Return to “General discussion”