[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Mega product listings (non licensed, house brand) - Page 2 - Community

New Mega product listings (non licensed, house brand)

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I think they realized it was a waste of money.

I'm still fairly new here. What are YOOTZ figures?

Please let these be SA and not yootz.

The Probuilder label tells me we might be in luck. I just got into a debate about the value of knockoffs as unique individual figures that MCx has yet to fill.

These are gonna be absolutely awesome if my gut is right. Looking forward to pictures.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:54 am
Hopefully. I have no idea what happened to those Yootz sets, anyway. A couple went up on Amazon then it all went quiet. Seems like it was cancelled.

If they are SA figures, then I'm so excited.
Mexico and maybe South America, maybe Canada. Walmart Mexico has a Castle Yootz set with dragon.

Correction: they're all over Amazon US, too. Just look up "Mega Construx World"

Armageist wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:49 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Hopefully. I have no idea what happened to those Yootz sets, anyway. A couple went up on Amazon then it all went quiet. Seems like it was cancelled.

Mexico and maybe South America, maybe Canada. Walmart Mexico has a Castle Yootz set with dragon.

Wow, those are terrifying.

Armageist wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:49 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Wow, those are terrifying.

Return to “General discussion”