[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 30 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Two words: Buildable. Exotics.

Exenjaycen wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:51 pm
Two words: Buildable. Exotics.
I would love a life size Ace of Spades

I was thinking that it would be nice to have sets depicting the small alcoves and locations where you find some of the named characters, like a conference table with Cayde, Ikora and Zavala, the Speaker's hall or Holliday's workshop.

I’m sorry to break it to you, but I think the Destiny line is dead. There haven’t been any new sets added while Halo and CoD have had two waves come through.

Idk, they haven't removed the forum or world after all this time.

We can only hope, but maybe with Shadowkeep coming out there might be a renewal interest in the line.

Having said that, my gut feeling is that it was Activisions influences and connections which drove the licensed Destiny merchandising train in the first place.

It's the lack of official decisions and/or statements one way or the other that's really getting to us at this point.

Perhaps its due to toy licencing on both ends considering Activision has also sold COD licence to Mega perhaps there is some legal things we don't know about.

P.S. from someone who doesn't care about Destiny.

With meh, from Rogue.

Fallen battle pack

2 Dregs
1 Vandal
1 Captain
Maybe a Shank
A little bit of terrain

Murple wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:09 am
Fallen battle pack

2 Dregs
1 Vandal
1 Captain
Maybe a Shank
A little bit of terrain
I agree, just because I need a bunch of fallen as aliens.

Return to “Destiny”