[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 238 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
basicusername wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:07 pm
Cario Station

Includes:
Figures:
x1 Miranda Keyes (White suit)
x1 Master Guns
x2 Marines (White suit)
x2 Regular Marines (Halo 2 version)

x2 Grunts (Halo 2)
x2 Elites (Halo 2)
x1 Jackal (Halo 2)
x1 Elite Ranger (Halo 2)

Weapons:
x2 U.N.S.C. SMG
x2 U.N.S.C. Battle Rifle
x1 U.N.S.C. Shotgun
x1 U.N.S.C. Magnum

x1 Covenant Carbine
x1 Jackal Sheild
x2 Plasma Pistol
x2 Needler
x1 Plasma Rifle

Terrain/Other:
A section of one of the "plazas" that are in The Cario
Covenant "Nuke"
Features of Terrain:
Clear pole for posing Elite Ranger
Exploding Door for Covenant to break down

Tell me what you think or what changes could be made!
Unfortunately, there are too many figures for a realistic MCX set.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that many figures, but MCX just doesn't put that many in a set with that much terrain.

I'd merge one of the elites into the Elite ranger, and scrap one of the Halo 2 marines.

Magnus913 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:09 am
Blood Gultch base.
With swappable red and blue pieces! Use red and make Sarge proud!

I will repeat:

Troop pack: Yap Yap’s Heavy Grunt Squad:

Make a new mold that resembles halo 2 heavy grunts, two with needlers and two with fuel rod cannons.

basicusername wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:07 pm
Cario Station

Includes:
Figures:
x1 Miranda Keyes (White suit)
x1 Master Guns
x2 Marines (White suit)
x2 Regular Marines (Halo 2 version)

x2 Grunts (Halo 2)
x2 Elites (Halo 2)
x1 Jackal (Halo 2)
x1 Elite Ranger (Halo 2)

Weapons:
x2 U.N.S.C. SMG
x2 U.N.S.C. Battle Rifle
x1 U.N.S.C. Shotgun
x1 U.N.S.C. Magnum

x1 Covenant Carbine
x1 Jackal Sheild
x2 Plasma Pistol
x2 Needler
x1 Plasma Rifle

Terrain/Other:
A section of one of the "plazas" that are in The Cario
Covenant "Nuke"
Features of Terrain:
Clear pole for posing Elite Ranger
Exploding Door for Covenant to break down

Tell me what you think or what changes could be made!
I came up with a smaller version of that set.

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm
The problem with making the figures bigger would be that they would no linger be compatible with vehicles such as Warthogs.
I am actually working on a warthog that fixes this issue and would allow figures that are 3 blocks taller than normal figures as long as they are the same width as a normal mega construx figure.

For me personally, I would like to see a new Specter or Shadow.

Inspired by @Kevin_MCX 's latest reveal (tagging you for inspiration)

Mickey vs Brute Chieftain

Accompanied by his squad mates on the roof of the NYPD Police Building, Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Mickey helps his squad to take out a rogue Brute Chieftain as it faces off against them.

Includes Painted Rocket Launcher, Painted Gravity Hammer, Backpack, Painted Suppressed SMG, Painted SOCOM Magnum and Painted Spiker.

Spartan Recruit vs Elite Storm

Stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity, Spartan Recruits are the new, frontline soldiers of the Spartan IV programme. In sharp contrast, Elite warriors continue to be frontline troops for new factions of the Covenant after years of war - this time adorning ramshackle Storm harnesses.

Includes Painted SAW, Painted Railgun, Halo 4 Backpack, Painted Halo 4 Assault Rifle, Painted Storm Rifle, Painted Energy Sword and Painted Fuel Rod Canon.

Spartan Locke vs Jul M'Dama

Deployed to the world of Kamchata to recover Doctor Halsey, Spartan Jameson Locke comes face to face with Covenant Supreme Leader Jul M'Dama. His new objective is clear - take him out.

Includes Painted BR, Painted DMR, Painted Magnum, Helmetless Locke Head, Painted Energy Sword, Painted Needler and Painted Concussion Rifle

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Accompanied by his squad mates on the roof of the NYPD Police Building, Orbital Drop Shock Trooper Mickey helps his squad to take out a rogue Brute Chieftain as it faces off against them.

Includes Painted Rocket Launcher, Painted Gravity Hammer, Backpack, Painted Suppressed SMG, Painted SOCOM Magnum and Painted Spiker.

Stationed aboard the UNSC Infinity, Spartan Recruits are the new, frontline soldiers of the Spartan IV programme. In sharp contrast, Elite warriors continue to be frontline troops for new factions of the Covenant after years of war - this time adorning ramshackle Storm harnesses.

Includes Painted SAW, Painted Railgun, Halo 4 Backpack, Painted Halo 4 Assault Rifle, Painted Storm Rifle, Painted Energy Sword and Painted Fuel Rod Canon.

Deployed to the world of Kamchata to recover Doctor Halsey, Spartan Jameson Locke comes face to face with Covenant Supreme Leader Jul M'Dama. His new objective is clear - take him out.

Includes Painted BR, Painted DMR, Painted Magnum, Helmetless Locke Head, Painted Energy Sword, Painted Needler and Painted Concussion Rifle
These are all great!

basicusername wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:54 pm
TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:06 pm

These are all great!
Thanks mate! I enjoy trying to make my ideas feel authentic and achievable.

Return to “Halo”