[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 85 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Ah, yeah! The Iron Giant!

So there's a part in that movie where Hogarth's mom closes the door on (I forget his name, so I call him) The Angry Ginger's face, and that face is hilarious.

Albinorhino wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 am
So I was reading in some of the collector groups and it has become very apparent that we all want a Truth and Reconciliation with an Rtas Vadum fig. Most are even willing to pay a higher price, $300 was mentioned a few times, to get this as a signature series set for the Halo line. I personally love Rtas as my second favorite Sangheili elite. With Mega having had great articulation the past few years he would look awesome. Alao side note, can we please get a Miranda Keyes hero fig?
They need to start a crowdfunding site for larger sig sets like this like another manufacturer has.

Once again, other companies ahead of the curve...

I think you mean Shadow of Intent Rtas was never involved in the Truth.

I think that another Pelican is quite overdue, especially in classic UNSC green. The ideal set would include-

-One green Halo 3 pelican
-Four marines
-One pilot marine
-One Miranda Keyes figure
-One redone Halo 3 mongoose that can fit inside the pelican (It's about time)
-A large arsenal of UNSC weaponry, including a chain turret for the back of the pelican
-One ARMOR SYSTEM brute chieftain (or war chieftain)
I think that Keyes and the Brute chieftain would be some really good selling points as they are highly requested. The set would go for (preferably) $130, but it wouldn't be a signature series set. Mega, if you see this, please take this in for consideration. Thanks for reading!

AVGcustoms wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:47 pm
I think that another Pelican is quite overdue, especially in classic UNSC green. The ideal set would include-

-One green Halo 3 pelican
-Four marines
-One pilot marine
-One Miranda Keyes figure
-One redone Halo 3 mongoose that can fit inside the pelican (It's about time)
-A large arsenal of UNSC weaponry, including a chain turret for the back of the pelican
-One ARMOR SYSTEM brute chieftain (or war chieftain)
I think that Keyes and the Brute chieftain would be some really good selling points as they are highly requested. The set would go for (preferably) $130, but it wouldn't be a signature series set. Mega, if you see this, please take this in for consideration. Thanks for reading!
I agree

StarCraft because a certain someone really seems exited about starcraft 2.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:05 am
StarCraft because a certain someone really seems exited about starcraft 2.
Lol

i think we need halo 3 odst engineers really bad

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am
I could get behind that.

HALx-10 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am
yes

Return to “General discussion”