[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 117 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 pm
No-one replied?
I did. Three times.
1. "ingored"
2. "Also, wow! A thread dedicated to one user! Lovely."
3. "Great way to ignore a user by making a thread all about them."

1. 117 Pages! Woo-hoo!

2. Speaking of 117, I just reuploaded my Warthog Run review. (3rd time's the charm. You can't stop me, bad wifi.)
Anywho, it's a long one, but I think you will all enjoy reading.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:33 pm
1. 117 Pages! Woo-hoo!

2. Speaking of 117, I just reuploaded my Warthog Run review. (3rd time's the charm. You can't stop me, bad wifi.)
Anywho, it's a long one, but I think you will all enjoy reading.
I’m just ready to get my hands on one, haha!

“Finish this thread” -John Z19

Guys, guys, guys!

Mega says that beyonders are people who push the limits of creativity and refuse to go by established norms...

So here's my question, considering I'm the only person to usually give criticism, why the heck am I not the top beyonder??
According to their own definition, I don't go by the established norms of being perfectly nice to everyone and I push the limits of the moderators patience...

Before you say, "that's not what they meant!" You need to know I'm joking.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:44 am
Guys, guys, guys!

Mega says that beyonders are people who push the limits of creativity and refuse to go by established norms...

So here's my question, considering I'm the only person to usually give criticism, why the heck am I not the top beyonder??
According to their own definition, I don't go by the established norms of being perfectly nice to everyone and I push the limits of the moderators patience...

You’ve unlocked the secrets of the Mega-Verse...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:00 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:44 am
Guys, guys, guys!

You’ve unlocked the secrets of the Mega-Verse...
Plot twist...

Woah, there’s activity in every forum except rules and tech support.

Return to “General discussion”