[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The new Magnext sets look interesting - Community

The new Magnext sets look interesting

General news and information related to Mega Construx
https://play.megaconstrux.com/en-us/wor ... -explorers

I was just checking them out at Target.

I would love to get the wheels from these sets, but they're so pricey! Also, sadly, they don't seem to be on either eBay or Wal-Mart. Does Target have an exclusive on them?

Alternatively, does anyone have a good idea of how I could get the wheels aside from these sets?
At some point I would like to build some custom Monster High cars, and I think they would be great for a ghostly car or something like that. :D

I'm thinking I may have to wait until after Christmas, and then I could possibly grab some from eBay when people are selling off their "Someone got me some not-[competitor] stuff for Christmas! How dare they?!" gifts.

idk how to feel about new sets what's the figures like?

HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:55 pm
They don’t have figures.

Definitely prefer them to the old Magnext kits. I'm liking the interchangeability that they have with the Mag parts and the standard MCX elements.

Might have to get that green truck.

Murple wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:23 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:55 pm
They don’t have figures.
that settles it then

Well just because a line doesn't have figures doesn't mean it's inherently bad. Look at the massive Warthog they did back in '11. That thing was great. But that didn't have figures. The designs seem interesting enough and it seems like a great concept. A set/line doesn't need figures to be great.

Personally I'll get some if I find any near me...

Return to “General discussion”