[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 118 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:07 am
Woah, there’s activity in every forum except rules and tech support.
So the ancient prophecies have been fulfilled...

Some kid just called Halo trash, while play BO4.

“The weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.”

CoD was good up until Activision jumped in and decided a few "changes" were in order.

I was disappointed when Cat bought Infinite Warfare 2 months ago and made me play it.
I mean, in split screen it's fun because you can pop jokes and prank each other, but multiplayer is h3ll as a newbie in 2019.
I don't think she played much more after we tried it...

Not to mention the story is boring, and a lot of assets were stolen from Halo.
I feel like the multiplayer is engineered to make you pay by putting you against level 99 players when you're level 1.

I only ever played Finest Hour, and that’s enough CoD for me. I’ll stick with Halo and Battlefront.

I might be the only one but I enjoyed Ghosts Campaign. Had some fun with that, but in general I don’t really enjoy cod, especially the multiplayer.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 pm
I might be the only one but I enjoyed Ghosts Campaign. Had some fun with that, but in general I don’t really enjoy cod, especially the multiplayer.
The snow mission and the skyscraper mission was amazing. Trash ending though. I even beat it on the hardest difficulty only to learn there is no alternate ending.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:21 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:09 pm
The snow mission and the skyscraper mission was amazing. Trash ending though. I even beat it on the hardest difficulty only to learn there is no alternate ending.
That's Halo my friend.
Legendary endings are Halo™.

Spartanz19 wrote: [quote=GreenSpartan082 post_id=68246 time=<a href="tel:1566180578">1566180578</a> user_id=2334]
[/quote]
Indeed, the ending was and probably will remain as an insult to anyone who wants ghosts 2. Beat it on veteran aswell.

BO2 best CoD change my mind. (Tranzit still sucked LMAO)

AW was the last CoD game I took somewhat seriously. Then it went downhill. The World War one has that train scene that's like 40ish seconds long. Bo4 is... itself.
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:35 pm
Some kid just called Halo trash, while play BO4.

“The weight of your heresy will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind.”
Also, poor kids never played a good game.

Return to “General discussion”