[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
happy with the new wave of five dollar figures - Page 2 - Community

happy with the new wave of five dollar figures

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:20 pm
Honestly I agree. I'd appreciate it if Mega improved their international distribution. Also yeah the new wave is actually pretty good. The more I look at it the more I think it's one of their best waves. Also cheap Hunter. Love that.
cheap hunter, and a new mold is always a plus

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:25 pm
CQC is great as well.
It is literally me. Almost same color scheme, same helmet, same chest armor, similar shoulder pads, same visor color. It’s crazy!

charliebucket wrote:
CQC is great as well.
at first i was apposed to paying five bucks when the cheaper blind bag figures existed but i really like decals and side armor prints would make a great addition imo, side armor decals are needed to make the figure look more lively, the OPERATOR encompasses those ideas although being mustard yellow and red i want it , it reminds me too much of fast food, not bad i just like purple, red, and green

Wait---cape material? Did I miss something?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am
Nah. There's no cape material. I think Hal just mistook the CQC Spartan's camo wrap (which is moulded on to the chest piece) for a separate part.

RedThree wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:28 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am
Nah. There's no cape material. I think Hal just mistook the CQC Spartan's camo wrap (which is moulded on to the chest piece) for a separate part.
It uses Jun's chest armor. I am glad to see more Reach era Spartans.

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm
charliebucket wrote:
CQC is great as well.
at first i was apposed to paying five bucks when the cheaper blind bag figures existed but i really like decals and side armor prints would make a great addition imo, side armor decals are needed to make the figure look more lively, the OPERATOR encompasses those ideas although being mustard yellow and red i want it , it reminds me too much of fast food, not bad i just like purple, red, and green
Actually, I agree with most of that, I just don't mind the colors at all.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:20 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm
charliebucket wrote:
CQC is great as well.
Actually, I agree with most of that, I just don't mind the colors at all.
i don't mind color either i just think yellow and red is really basic and someone would snipe you

Ya, it's a little bright. Not realistic of course but eh. The colors go really well togeather. One of the best looking Spartans from the heroes waves I think.

Return to “General discussion”