[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 86 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
HALO HEROES IDEAL SERIES

-ODST Mickey
-Human Flood Combat form
-Rtas Vadum
-Brute Honor guard/War Chieftain
-Halo 3 style Spartan EVA (Preferably white and brown yes I know I'm an RVB fanboy)
-Haunted helmet spartan.

AVGcustoms wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:47 pm
HALO HEROES IDEAL SERIES

-ODST Mickey
-Human Flood Combat form
-Rtas Vadum
-Halo 3 style Spartan EVA (Preferably white and brown yes I know I'm an RVB fanboy)
-Haunted helmet spartan.
did we ever get a mickey? i remember him coming with a tank at one point, hmmmmmmm????

A set replicating the mission quarantine zone. Contents would be-

-Enforcer sentinel (Much bigger than first one)
-Ghost (Halo 2 style)
-Spectre (would mean taking out ghost)
- Halo 2 arbiter x1
-multiple combat and infection flood forms
-2 or 3 sentinels
The set would go for around 70-90 dollars. It would not only be a good playset with all the figures and vehicles, but also a good display piece.

I know Destiny might not come back, but I enjoy making these. This is a Destiny heroes series consisting of ten figures;

-Golden gun Cayde
-Prince Uldren (With ace of spades)
-Dawnblade warlock
-Taken Fallen Captain
-Shadow of Yor (from drifter cutscene)
-Titan (with The Last Word)
-The Rifleman
-Destiny 2 Cabal Phalanx
-Eris Morn
-Dredgen Yor (with Thorn)

AVGcustoms wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:24 am
I know Destiny might not come back, but I enjoy making these. This is a Destiny heroes series consisting of ten figures;

-Golden gun Cayde
-Prince Uldren (With ace of spades)
-Dawnblade warlock
-Taken Fallen Captain
-Shadow of Yor (from drifter cutscene)
-Titan (with The Last Word)
-The Rifleman
-Destiny 2 Cabal Phalanx
-Eris Morn
-Dredgen Yor (with Thorn)
^Yes^

HALx-10 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:34 am
AVGcustoms wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:47 pm
HALO HEROES IDEAL SERIES

-ODST Mickey
-Human Flood Combat form
-Rtas Vadum
-Haunted helmet spartan.
did we ever get a mickey? i remember him coming with a tank at one point, hmmmmmmm????
I think he came with the NMPD Pelican base.

A line from the rwby series as the combat teams such as team rwby and jnpr, sssn cfvy are all four person teams perfect for fig packs which are based with four figs in a pack. The creatures of Grimm will look wonderful as some of the break out beasts have molds that would work if recolored and had some red and white detailing done to them. It would also be a way for people to get civilians as most of the shows outfits are civilian in nature. That or as we have seen an increase for the aliens line the drop ship or apc from the movie as sets. Would love to see Ripley and newt as figures.

So hey, we have reliable female sculpts now. Why not Sarah Connor from Terminator and Ripley from Alien? If I recall correctly they did a Kubros of Ripley so a Heroes figure would be amazing. And hopefully Scully.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:07 am
So hey, we have reliable female sculpts now. Why not Sarah Connor from Terminator and Ripley from Alien? If I recall correctly they did a Kubros of Ripley so a Heroes figure would be amazing. And hopefully Scully.
To this I say... yes please!

Return to “General discussion”