[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New He-man Series coming to Netflix! - Community

New He-man Series coming to Netflix!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kevin Smith who is not really kid friendly is making a new He-man animated series for Netflix. Wonder if they will be able to make new sets and figures based on this series. Smith claimed it he was working with Mattel on this unlike the she ra series.

"[...] is not really kid friendly [...]"

Are we sure this is a kid friendly series?

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:59 am

I hope so. I never watched much of the originals. I watched some she-ra though

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:59 am

The article I read stated it he was working with Mattel so I am sure it will be kid friendly and not like jay and silent bob.
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:33 am

I hope so. I never watched much of the originals. I watched some she-ra though
Same here, I never really saw it either. Kevin Smith is a huge nerd though and I am sure will do a great job. I am looking forward to it. I hope though its not a re-imaged telling like the she ra netflix series. If that is the case then I will be disappointed.

Mattel:

-Works with games rated at least mature.

Lisa: I'm sure it's kid friendly.

LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am
Kevin Smith who is not really kid friendly is making a new He-man animated series for Netflix. Wonder if they will be able to make new sets and figures based on this series. Smith claimed it he was working with Mattel on this unlike the she ra series.
im weary of media based sets i want to see megas original ideas 'member ma boy H.G. wells, an the series Dune is also another phenomenal work of fiction, how about 20 thousand leagues under the seas?

Hmm, she Ra from what I've heard. Not good things.

LishaThorne wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:07 am
I ended up watching She-Ra with my sis
It was a guilty pleasure

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:31 am
Hmm, she Ra from what I've heard. Not good things.
Different company doing these, Mattel is hands on with He-Man and Kevin Smith is the show runner, He said it would be more mature yet still friendly. She-Ra is a licensed show from what I have read and Mattel was not happy with it. Those are rumors on youtube about them not being happy and I doubt we will ever get official word on it from Mattel.

Sony Pictures is doing a feature film as well.

Return to “General discussion”