[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 121 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:20 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 pm
Meh I think the MCU ended with Endgame so I'm done with it.
Yeah same. It was satisfying and it can really just go downhill from there. They probably won't ever top that film.
Eh I wouldn’t say down hill

Phase 5 looks L O A D E D
Alpha Station.

On a different topic is anyone annoyed at the sudden flood of halo 3 Arbiters we’re getting, cause it’s annoying the halo out of me that we went 2 years with only having the HHS5 version. Then now we’ve in the span of probably 6-12 months had 4 more (with one of them barely even representing any of the different armour colours for him) with two of em being consecutive heroes figures (Yes I know it’s meant to be Ripa, but nothing’s changed). I just feel there’s been too many released now and that the HHS10 one was a punch in the guts to whoever bought it.

Has general discussions been dying or something lately?

Simek4 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:23 pm
Well yes but actually no
Well no but actually yes
I actually don't really know

RedThree wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:25 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:23 pm
Well yes but actually no
Well no but actually yes
I actually don't really know
ok!!!!

sure.... um...... ok.......... yea.

Ok.........*shrug shrug shrug*

? This is general discussion.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:22 pm
? This is general discussion.
yes

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:42 am
On a different topic is anyone annoyed at the sudden flood of halo 3 Arbiters we’re getting, cause it’s annoying the halo out of me that we went 2 years with only having the HHS5 version. Then now we’ve in the span of probably 6-12 months had 4 more (with one of them barely even representing any of the different armour colours for him) with two of em being consecutive heroes figures (Yes I know it’s meant to be Ripa, but nothing’s changed). I just feel there’s been too many released now and that the HHS10 one was a punch in the guts to whoever bought it.
Nope.

I’m buying as many as possible!

Return to “General discussion”