[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New He-man Series coming to Netflix! - Page 2 - Community

New He-man Series coming to Netflix!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:31 am
Hmm, she Ra from what I've heard. Not good things.
There are noticeable “forced diversity” moments but but it’s not TOO bad

Idk, I like to break up shoes I watched from series material to lighter stuff. Mabey it will be a decent background show. Anyone who watched she-ra have anything to say on it quality wise.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 am
Idk, I like to break up shoes I watched from series material to lighter stuff. Mabey it will be a decent background show. Anyone who watched she-ra have anything to say on it quality wise.
Dreamworks did she ra, this is a totally different company doing it with Mattel. She-Ra is a re imagined telling of the story, this picks up where the original series left off, only it sounds like Skeletor finally starts to wins. There is a great video on you tube with Kevin Smith at powercon talking about how they are going the opposite route that she ra went.

Ok, I know very little about either in terms of content outside of what I've heard.

Return to “General discussion”