[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Which Halo Heroes Figure Would You Like to See Reissued? - Community

Which Halo Heroes Figure Would You Like to See Reissued?

Builds & Discussions
Toy Designer
So, ten series of Halo Heroes have been released so far and the eleventh has been previewed. That's about 70 Halo Heroes in the collection so far.

So if you could get one reissued in a future wave, which one would it be? It would be identical to how it was released, no changes. You can list your top three in order of preference if you like.

BTW, this is not for a future project, I'm genuinely curious.

Sergeant Forge!

Missed him in the Heroes series, and I missed the Forge Gausshog. One of my favorite characters from Halo Wars.

Hmm, I’m not sure. There is a lot. Maybe the Buck figure just so I could mass some ODST.

I was never able to buy any.

THANKS DISTRIBUTION!!

Web Team
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm
THANKS DISTRIBUTION!!
This needs to become a meme.

WebTeam wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
THANKS DISTRIBUTION!!
Ha! Agreed!!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:09 pm
WebTeam wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:06 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
THANKS DISTRIBUTION!!
Ha! Agreed!!
YES also J5 lives!

Everyone from Series 5 and 10. Its almost impossible to get them without spending 25$ or more on what is usually a 5$ figure

Hmm let's see. First off Keyes. I know, we just had him, but if say he's my favorite hero figure they have done in terms of customisation options. Second, honor guard, enough is never enough. Lastly buck. Super massable ODST. Shame series 1 was short lived compared to series 2-3. Wile I love forge he was only in stores for over a year and a half.

Return to “Halo”