[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Upcoming Halo Sets and current sets - Community

Upcoming Halo Sets and current sets

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So I dont know if anyone noticed, but on the back of the 10th anniversary Warthog run set it shows set GGG61, which is a new remastered scorpion. When you go onto the website however there is no set whatsoever. Did this set get cancelled or is it upcoming? Also since they are doing these new sets, do you think they will do an updated Mammoth and Elephant set? Personally I would love to see the elephant come out sooner, but we are overdue for both in my opinion. What do you peeps think?

The scorpion is coming this fall, I think.

A new Mammoth would be cool, or a new Elephant. That said, I honestly can't see that much improvement to be made on either set - both were pretty spot-on.

Elephant Troop Carrier. That thing could use a huge redesign in terms of build to make It far more game accurate.

I just feel that a Signature Series set would be better used on some sort of battlefield or firebase, rather than a remake of an older set.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 pm
I just feel that a Signature Series set would be better used on some sort of battlefield or firebase, rather than a remake of an older set.
This^

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 pm
Didn't say it wouldn't be. I just said the elephant troop carrier could use another attempt. Has been my least favorite build. Mostly due to design inaccuracy. If the goings good the next sig series will be for the enemy's, be them flood, promethian, or Covi. Imagine a Covi base or cruiser as other have suggested

They dont have to be part of the signature series I just would like a re-release is all, since I wasn't able to get them the first time around.

Return to “General discussion”