[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 4 - Community

Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Builds & Discussions
O I missed it. I mixed up the times.

Looks like I missed the thread by about two hours. I don't have a question that hasn't already been asked, but I just wanted to stop by and thank you guys for all the work you do. The Destiny line was something I had been hoping for since the first game was announced back in 2013. You guys have delivered tenfold, and even to this day I'm noticing improvements in the quality of the Guardian figurines you make. And the vehicle builds are out of this world. (I try to purchase each new Destiny set you release as soon as they come out.) Please keep up the awesome work!

I didn't read this until after I posted on the other thread about this. Anyway, can't wait to see more of this!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:01 pm
I didn't read this until after I posted on the other thread about this. Anyway, can't wait to see more of this!
Me too. I hope you can come to the next Q+A.

I want to say that I have all the sets and u guys r doing a really good job thank u guys very mutch and what in the game inspires u guys to make the mini figs, ships and bad guys?

Really lookin' forward to a Halo theme. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will ever see new sets/figures (even limitedly) in the future? I love the prototype vandal that was never released. On a related note can you guys publish photos of old prototypes?

KTtoys wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:44 am
We will ever see new sets/figures (even limitedly) in the future? I love the prototype vandal that was never released. On a related note can you guys publish photos of old prototypes?
Unfortunately I believe the production of Destiny sets has been stopped, I kinda wish we got a few more sets, I really love the designs of destiny stuff

They said no sets were coming out in 2019 but not that the line was cancelled. Hence my question.
basicusername wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 pm
KTtoys wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:44 am
Unfortunately I believe the production of Destiny sets has been stopped, I kinda wish we got a few more sets, I really love the designs of destiny stuff

Return to “Destiny”