[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game of Thrones: (anticipated) Favourite sets - Page 2 - Community

Game of Thrones: (anticipated) Favourite sets

Builds & Discussions
Thread necromancy of my own thread.

Apparently some people have them slated as far as November. Mine are Sept 26 to October 2nd. I preorder the day they were first listed on Amazon.

Well, a certain online site whose name begins in A and ends in Mazon says my Battle Beyond the Wall set will be available mid-october or so...

Websites aren't censored!?

Stop using complicated terms to describe them.

Amazon.
Ebay.
Etc.

Not true *** Spartan of the bricks name is banned. Even though it's dead and was a fan site dedicated to mega.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:28 pm
Not true *** Spartan of the bricks name is banned. Even though it's dead and was a fan site dedicated to mega.
That's because it's considered a competitor, be it one or not, but retail stores and online retail aren't forbidden.

Thats... hilarious. Not the statement, the fact that there now dead fan site was considered competition. Should we see Squad 45 (the discord name) banned too?

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:41 pm
Websites aren't censored!?

Stop using complicated terms to describe them.

Amazon.
Ebay.
Etc.
Nope. :P

Castle looks like it could be good.

Well of the two sets sold. The dragon is the superior set out of the two.

Return to “Game of Thrones”