[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 5 - Community

Mega Construx™ Destiny Designer Q&A *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Builds & Discussions
Well, the forum and world haven't been retired yet.

Yeah, what happened to the worlds page? Destiny has now shot to the top and a bunch of others have vanished.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 pm
Yeah, what happened to the worlds page? Destiny has now shot to the top and a bunch of others have vanished.
Yup, CoD, once again.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:21 am
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:10 pm
Yup, CoD, once again.
Which is odd, because it seems like CoD is getting more additions than Destiny is, currently.

What ever happened to the "Collectors" website? I can't seem to find a working link and I can't find any information anywhere.

Man I really wish this theme was renewed. There’s still a ton of sets I’d like to see like servitors, scorn, more ships (the previous ships were so cool). I would love to see more armor sets, and the big build able figures. Seeing destiny sets back on the website would be a dream come true.

There's a lot of potential for the series. But at this time I don't think Mega has a partnership with Bungie to produce sets for the line. It is possible that in the future Mega and Mattel will seek out a future partnership with Bungie to produce more sets but for now the line has come to and end. Perhaps in future we will see something. For now, sleeping dragons shall lie.

Return to “Destiny”