[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 241 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
How about Mega should start selling more products because walmart doesn't sell anymore and lately, mega hasn't make anything new for this year. :(

yeahboi123 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:31 pm
How about Mega should start selling more products because walmart doesn't sell anymore and lately, mega hasn't make anything new for this year. :(
@Kevin_MCX has been leaking tons of halo sets @yeahboi123
also they release sets in waves with the occasional small set

(sorry for the ping Kevin)

Revealing. It's not leaking if it's from the official source.

EVA v.s. EOD

Figures: Super articulated EOD and EVA

EOD in blue with snow on feet, EVA in red with snow on feet (similar to snowbound figures)

Weapons: Painted Sniper rifle, painted battle rifle (halo 3 mold), painted plasma pistol, painted brute mauler

Two stands for figures w/ armor name printed on

Followed the style of the vs packs

Cool idea, but I think it would be better without the snow print. Then they could be put in more environments.

FORGE VS RIPA

Figures: ripa moramee and forge
Painted shotgun pistol and energy swords

Regular drop pod, follows current style of dropbood but in colors of the in game drop pods, comes with a generic ODST with silenced smg

How bout a base!!??!! Or a rerelease of assoult on high ground but with updated features!

how about the Halo 3 hangar Bay on the Ford unto Dawn in the last mission of Halo 3 where you jump into it off of the Halo ring and you can make it scaled and you can buy a separate tank and separate warthog for it but it would come with arbiter Master Chief and Cortana

I'm sure someone else has already suggested this, but I'd love to see a Flood battle-pack, some sort of four-figure type, maybe with some Infection Forms and even gear to re-build the figures into their non-infected forms? Just a thought.

Return to “Halo”