[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Should I? - Community

Should I?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've had this idea for a contest abo-

No! Wait!
Don't leave!

Alright, if you're still here my idea was to hold a photography and story telling contest. For example a picture of a aftermath of a battle and a story behind why it happened. Unfortunately with the amount of random contests that have happened I feel like it will be unwelcome and drowned out

Should I go through with this?

If I do I will need two guests judges, one who is great with photography and one who is great with story-telling. I can do both just not exceptionally well

I would say hold on until the Contest disease dies down, however I do a lot of these so I would certainly be up for guest judging.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:48 pm
I would say hold on until the Contest disease dies down, however I do a lot of these so I would certainly be up for guest judging.
alright, will do

I'll add you as a guest judge
quick question, do you have a discord?

basicusername wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
alright, will do

No, and I explained why in the “Let’s Do the Impossible” thread.

Do you have an Xbox? If not, I’ll pass on judging. My means of communication aren’t that vast.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:53 pm
basicusername wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
alright, will do

Do you have an Xbox? If not, I’ll pass on judging. My means of communication aren’t that vast.
Ah, I didn’t read that thread
I have an Xbox but I barley play online so I don’t have xbox live (do I even need that??)
Would Email be a option?

basicusername wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
basicusername wrote:

alright, will do

I have an Xbox but I barley play online so I don’t have xbox live (do I even need that??)
Would Email be a option?
No because I wouldn’t be able to give it to you. (Breaking rules). I’ll let others judge, and I’ll enter!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:21 pm
basicusername wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:

Would Email be a option?
No because I wouldn’t be able to give it to you. (Breaking rules). I’ll let others judge, and I’ll enter!
Sounds good 👌

I'm in. I love writing and photography

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:02 pm
I'm in. I love writing and photography
Great! like nigel said, I'm holding it of until the contest fever dies down

I’ll try to participate. My posts-to-days ratio has gotten all messed up recently.

Return to “General discussion”